Are you ready to buy an Investment Property?
Purchasing an investment property can potentially provide financial growth and security for you in the future. However, the process of securing your investment property may be a little overwhelming which is where Excel Wealth can help.
What things do I need to know?
- When purchasing a property, you need to understand how much you are capable of borrowing, otherwise known as your borrowing capacity
- You also need to be aware of how much debt you are capable of repaying in potential future financial situations such as untenanted property or increased interest rates
- Tax benefits of owning an investment property
- You should consider if there are potentially better-suited investment options for long-term financial growth
- Different lenders and loan options available to you
These are all factors that we can provide guidance on to ensure you are making the right financial decision for your long-term wealth.
What’s the process?
- Firstly, we meet with you to obtain the information we need to understand your financial needs and to address any questions you may have
- We calculate how much you can borrow and determine whether this aligns with your financial goals
- We review our panel of lending options to find the product that is most suitable for you and assist you with pre-approval if required
- Once you have found your property we take care of the paperwork and submit the application
- We provide ongoing support and assistance so you have the comfort of knowing there is a professional available throughout the process
To see if an investment property is the right financial decision for you, contact one of our financial planners and mortgage brokers.
Questions? Get in touch with our expert planners or dedicated support team.
7 Channon Street
Gympie, QLD 4570
1300 820 704
07 5482 0704