Self-Managed Super Funds
Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) are super funds where, as the trustee, you have the
- Up to four members in the fund
- Each trustee of the fund (if individuals) is a member
- Each trustee of the fund (if a corporation) has a Director of the corporation as a member
- No member is an employee of another member, unless related
- No trustee is paid for services performed in relation to the fund
Depending on your needs,
There are significant benefits of having
How can we assist you?
- We can help you to understand the benefits of setting up
a SMSFspecific to your needs and requirements
- We can provide advice on the costs involved in both establishing and maintaining the fund
- We can assist with the management of the SMSF to ensure you are meeting your regulatory and administrative requirements
- We can provide assistance with setting up your fund including understanding the process of creating a trust deed, appointing trustees, completing ATO forms, SMSF bank accounts, rolling over your super as well as creating and implementing an investment strategy
If you are considering establishing
What we can offer
Our professionals can provide advice on SMSFs to ensure you are on track for a comfortable retirement. We look at your entire situation to see whether
Discuss your needs
We can help to ensure your new or existing SMSF meets administration and regulatory requirements through its establishment and its ongoing management.
Let’s discuss how to increase your superannuation contributions and save tax through salary packaging.
Choosing the right investments to grow your SMSF balance can be stressful. Make an appointment today to discuss how we can help you meet your retirement goals.